Monday, November 10, 2008

exploration!


Every week I take a day or simply an afternoon to explore my neighborhood or other parts of London. Depending on the location, I'll take my bicycle with my lock, reflective gear and helmet since I've been warned about how hazardous cycling in London can be. It has been much quicker to get around this way but when I'm in central London I just take the Tube. There is so much to see and most places have free admission but I would like to get outside the city and see the countryside sometime soon. The weather has recently been very rainy and makes my bike rides less enjoyable...no accidents yet.
photos: 1. a canal path I found which was a nice change in terrain and scenery 2. a small chapel turned into a courtyard which almost completely hidden by other buildings in central London, me in front of my flat on a typical morning.

No comments: