Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!





While I moved into a new home to celebrate my birthday, my triplet brother and sister entered Disneyland to celebrate theirs. Yet despite being separated by thousands of miles, we both shared adventures. For eight years my birthday fell on spring break, so I developed a habit of not really planning much for it. I was thankful to have others here initiate a night out with friends for pizza and complimentary tiramisu! My birthday morning, Monday the 9th, was a beautiful day and I thought it would be amazing to go to the countryside for a drive. Having no car, I was overjoyed when I received a call from a couple here who offered to take me for a spin and out for lunch at a pub! It was nice to get out of the city, see the country, drive down narrow, hedged in roads, see old churches and towns, farms, animals, SPACE. We found an old pub, with dark lagers and savoury meals. What a birthday treat!

No comments: