Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Time





























Last week we had Christmas parties for the youth clubs I run with all sorts of games, prizes and small but much appreciated gifts for all. An older couple who helped introduced me to new games like pass the parcel and "crackers" with prizes inside. I've seen school plays, walked through the decorated streets, explored some open markets, heard carol singers at Trafalgar Square, attempted to go ice-skating with my friends but tickets were sold out, toured Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland. We've not had snow recently and in fact the weather has been pretty clear and even sunny at points-a relief as I'm bicyling around. Sorry for the long break in my posts, I'll try to be more faithful in the new year. Merry Christmas!


pics: Ciao's ice cream wonders in Leicester Square, sadly the closest we got to actually ice skating, rides in Hyde Park, Neal's Yard artsy area,

No comments: